Monday, October 29, 2012

Dave & Jim's Excellent Adventure

Dave "No Fear" Haugen and I took the machines south of Highway 60 to explore some new trails. I say "No Fear" Haugen because as we are coming down a series of rock ledges that would make most riders poop in their pants, I look back and there is Dave with one hand on the steering wheel, the other on his new camcorder, and a big grin on his face.

Later, Dave did try to get me to poop in my pants by taking his Can-Am up the most difficult route at the "Waterfalls" where he just powered his way right through it. It's always a pleasure watching a professional at work. All in all a great day of riding.

Here's a cute critter that met us at the back gate...


It was a perfect weather day with nary a cloud in the sky...


At one point we came across a group of huge mines...


Here's a video of me going up a series of rock ledges...


A video of me going up the infamous "Waterfalls"...


And a video of Dave going up the "Waterfalls" the hard way...

No comments: