Tuesday, June 04, 2013

The "RV Lifestyle"

Around 4:00 this afternoon, I go for a walk here in the park. First, I come across Chris and Beth washing their RZRs and learn that Chris and his son caught their limit of brook trout in a stream along one of the trails west of the campground. Then, I stop to ask Terri about Cecil's wife's surgery (more pain than expected but doing well). Next, Jim asks me if I would like to join him for a shot of tequila (I assume this is a rhetorical question but answer "absolutely" just in case). For the next hour we sit on the office porch and discuss matters of major importance while others stop by and join in on the conversation. It is only when my stomach tells me that it is time for dinner that I leave the group. It's times like this that I am reminded of how much fun you can have RVing.

No comments: