Saturday, December 28, 2013

First Day Back

After a restful nights sleep, I awoke refreshed and ready to start a new day. While cleaning out the storage compartment of the toyhauler, Jimmy stops by to say "hello" and to catch me up on the happenings in the park. After a quick power nap, a neighbor invities me over for a home cooked "poor boy sandwich" for dinner. Then a quick ride around the park in the RZR and I run into Karen and friends. After lunch I walk over to Keith and Jayne's to hear what they have been up to since our time together in Colorado. And then I stop by Bob's RV to see how he is doing after the bone marrow transplant. Finally, Noah swings by my neighbors with a fifth of Wild Turkey American Honey Bourbon which goes surprisingly well with a "poor boy sandwich".  All in all, a great first day back out west!

No comments: