Sunday, September 21, 2014

Pix-Star Digital Frame

I recently purchased a Pix-Star wireless digital frame that displays photos emailed to me from friends and family. The more I use it, the more I like it.

The first thing you will appreciate is how easy it is to setup and use; simply log-on to their website and follow the instructions. It should be noted that if you are in a RV park that uses a service provider like TengoInternet where you sign-in via a browser, the frame will be unable to connect to the Internet as it does not have a browser. In this case, I use the hotspot on my smartphone whenever I wish to download photos.

The frame has a bunch of neat features. Here are some of my favorites:
  • You can view photos from the frame's internal memory, a SD card, a USB flash drive, &/or online web albums such as Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, etc.
  • You can email photos directly from the frame to others. This is a great way to share photos without having to transfer them to another device.
  • Unlimited and free storage for your pictures and web albums along with free software updates.
  • Free customer support via email. I have used this service once and was impressed with the response time and helpful advice.

No comments: