Monday, October 13, 2014

CA RV Show

The CA RV Show in Pomona is huge! I started at 10 in the morning and finished at 2 in the afternoon when my knees gave out from all the stairs and saw only a fraction of what was there. Every major manufacturer and model appeared to be represented.

Generally, I do not see many toyhaulers at these shows. Today, however, they were everywhere including this monster with not one but two patios...


The new RVs were fun to explore but it was the nostalgia associated with the vintage RVs that brought back the great memories ...


Here's one for you trick or treaters...


Lastly, if I ever win the lottery...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The RV show definitely looks fun. That Pumpkin trailer is one of the most adorable RVs I've seen in a while. The designer must've been really creative and into both Halloween and mobile homes. Hahaha! Thanks for sharing that, Jim! All the best to you! :)

Cristina Hamilton @ Mount Comfort RV