Sunday, May 24, 2015

Strike Ravine

After several days of unseasonably cool and wet weather, the sun came out long enough for me to take the jeep over Strike Ravine. Although the trail is rated "difficult", I found it to be relativity easy with only a couple of spots where I shifted into four wheel drive low.

The trail ended at Area BFE, a privately owned, open to the public property that is being developed into a world-class, extreme 4-wheel-drive park. This being the Memorial Day weekend, the party crowd was setting up an area for live entertainment...

Some very comfortable seating

The stage is on a trailer

Early arrival

I was invited to join the festivities but once I realized the action was going to start about the time I normally go to bed, I politely declined the offer.

No comments: