Monday, October 31, 2016

Fremont Street Halloween

If you have never been to Fremont Street in Las Vegas on Halloween night, may I suggest you put it on your bucket list. In my opinion, it is right up there with Mardi Gras in terms of energy, excitement and dare I say kinky weirdness.

I started out the evening with a "single bypass burger" at the Heart Attack Grill (which is not known for its "political correctness"). As soon as you enter, one of the "nurses" puts a hospital gown on you...


I am not sure if this is an omen but if you sit at the bar, the seats have safety belts...


And if you are a bad boy...


Did I mention they are not politically correct

Then it was on to the Fremont Street Experience...





Lastly, for my cousin Chris, who prefers photos of dancing girls...


Once again, photos do not do the experience justice. You just have to be there.

No comments: