Sunday, October 16, 2016

Mavic Drone

DJI has introduced the Mavic, a compact drone that has all the features I have been looking for in a drone. Although I will probably wait a while in order for them to work out any "new product bugs", I think this is the unit I will buy.

This got me to thinking about how I would use the drone or better yet, how I might justify its cost. Then it hit me - action videos on YouTube that will attract millions of viewers.

In as much as Moab is home to some of the best base jumping in the world and I will be there next Spring, this seems like a good place to start...



Then on to bicycling in Sedona in the Fall...



All I need now are adventure-seeking volunteers who like to live life on the "razor's edge" and have lots of insurance. I will share all profits from the video with you... or your next of kin.

No comments: