Saturday, October 22, 2016

My Blog

Although the number of visitors to my blog has slowly increased over the last five years, there has been some interesting activity in the past week. Several times a day, someone or something has been viewing ~30 pages at a time...


I have no idea of what is going on. Perhaps, the Russians or WikiLeaks are trying to hack into my account. If so, I hope they do not find that embarrassing photo of me in Mexico involving a sombrero, whipped cream and a pole dancer. <grin>

Then last night, I get an email informing me that my blog "has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 100 RV Blogs on the web". I was even given the very rare and extremely prestigious "Awarded Top 100 RV Blog" badge (I'm 99 out of 100)...

http://blog.feedspot.com/rv_blogs/

I have to wonder: "is my blog on the verge of going viral, leading to immense personal wealth and popularity... or is this simply as close as I will get to my 15 minutes of fame".

2 comments:

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL said...

Congratulation Jim. We will be waiting for your #1 spot.

Jim Brown said...

Thanks! I visited your blog and it looks like we enjoy a lot of the same things.