Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Gramblr

I have not used Instagram very much as I take most of my photos with Nikon cameras and did not want to go through the hassle of transferring them to my smartphone. Today, I did a Google search and found there are a number of ways to upload photos directly to Instagram from a PC. Unfortunately, the procedures that did not involve downloading software did not work with my Windows 7 operating system and Chrome browser.

This left me with the downloading software option. I suspect professional photographers like my friend, Sunny Weathers, use a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom but I am much too lazy to learn how to use such sophisticated software so I went with Gramblr which is so simple the "learning curve" is almost flat. Click here to view my Instagram photos.

No comments: