Thursday, September 21, 2017

Munzee Bash

I had planned on attending the Munzee Bash in McKinney, TX this weekend but as the list of attendees grew to ~140, I decided that is too many people in one spot for me to enjoy the event (the older I get, the less I like crowds). A lot of players in the top 100 list are in town and are putting up some pretty impressive numbers...


In as much as I tend to stay in small towns that are "Munzee challenged", it is fun to be in a metropolitan area where there are points to be captured just about everywhere you go. I will be here for another six days so it will be interesting to see what my score will be at the end of my stay.

If you have an interest in becoming a Munzee player, download their app and then scan the image below to receive 50 points...

No comments: