Monday, March 05, 2018

Wonderhussy

In anticipation of relocating to Las Vegas next week, I have been doing some Google and YouTube searches to find things to see and do while in the area. One of the more interesting finds is a site, www.wonderhussy.com, authored by a young woman who describes herself as "a foul-mouthed, flat-chested bon vivant and adventuress who likes to curse, drink, smoke and run around nude" (who says there are no real women left).

As an avid photographer and outback explorer, I could not help be attracted to a particular service she offers: "for $500, I will personally drive you in my busted-up old pickup truck to all the beautiful desert locations shown to the left, plus pose nude at each location, over the course of an 8-hour day". I was going to offer the same service but charge $500 for keeping my clothes on.


This might be a good time for me to open up one of those GoFundMe accounts to finance my next big adventure!

2 comments:

Sunny Weathers said...

Go for it, Jim! YOLO

Jim Brown said...

Granted I only live once but this is the type of activity that could lead to a "cardio-vascular event" that would put me in the ground a little earlier than I would like. She does list a number of "Desert Secrets" at http://wonderhussy.com/1834-2/ that might be interesting to explore.