Thursday, August 23, 2018

Delivery Exception, Animal Interference

My mail forwarding service in South Dakota sends me my mail once a week with a tracking number. Normally, I receive it within 2-3 days with no problems, but this week I get the following message:

Alert

August 22, 2018 at 11:50 am
Delivery Exception, Animal Interference
LAS VEGAS, NV 89121

In as much as I reside in a gated RV park where pets are required to be on a leash and the pavement is so hot they are driven or carried to the "doggie park", I find this excuse a little suspicious. The conspiracy theorist in me thinks the mail carrier was looking for a way to knock off early and this was it. Then again, the carrier may have considered Jack in the office to be an animal in which case their action would be justified. <grin>

No comments: