Thursday, November 01, 2018

Road Trip

My RZR was feeling unappreciated so I am taking it on a road trip. The first stop is the Logandale Trail System. As fate would have it, there is a rock crawling rally this weekend so I am hoping to get some good photos for the blog.

If all goes well here, I am thinking of heading up to Sand Hollow State Park to explore an area I first heard about from a trail guide in Moab. Am looking forward to seeing what it is all about.

Assuming my machine and my body are still intact after the above, I may go back to Kanab, Utah now that it is cooler. I understand there are some amazing rock formations in the area. Hopefully, the RZR will allow me to get to them.



Update (11/2/2018): Last night I boondocked on a ridge overlooking the town of Logandale. After the sirens, jets and occasional gunfire in Las Vegas, the silence was deafening. And the night sky was filled with millions of stars. It's a dirty job...

No comments: