Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Glittering Lights & Giant Fire Spewing Praying Mantis

I tend to go to bed with the chickens but tonight my wild, party animal neighbors invited me to see Glittering Lights at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway where over 3 million Christmas lights were on display. I have seen some impressive light shows over the years but this was by far the largest. Unfortunately, the following photos do not do the experience justice...





On the way back home, we stopped at Container Park to see the giant, fire spewing praying mantis...


4 comments:

Sunny Weathers said...

Well I sure hope you are going to take us to see the Praying Mantis when we visit you in Vegas!

Jim Brown said...

We will definitely visit the Praying Mantis... even if it may be a little scary for Stormy.

stefano massoli said...


Your photos look amazing. I would love to go here after reading your post.

Jim Brown said...

Thanks! It is an interesting place to visit.