Thursday, February 14, 2019

Road Trip Preparation

In a couple of weeks, I hope to meet my friends, Stormy & Sunny Weathers, at the Arizonian RV Resort east of Gold Canyon where we will begin a month long journey up through northwestern Arizona, southeastern Nevada and southern Utah. As I discovered this past year, southern Utah has some very fine sand off-road that can be difficult to navigate. In an effort to be as prepared as possible, I recently went all out and spent $16.99 for a collapsible shovel just in case I get stuck and Sunny has to dig me out...


When collapsed, it can easily be stored under the front seat

On the other hand, Stormy & Sunny took a different approach to trip preparation by simply buying a new Jeep...


I thought it was so we would have a winch to get us out of trouble but Stormy said "no", it was so they would have a Jeep that would be color coordinated with their motor coach. It's good to have friends in high places!

No comments: