Thursday, May 02, 2019

Thor Axis Update

After having to cancel three trips with friends due to the OneControl System failing, I told the dealer that I no longer felt comfortable taking the RV on the road and if we could not work something out, I would be contacting an attorney for the purpose of turning it in as a "lemon". As a response, they did the one thing that gives me some optimism for taking one more road trip and that was to replace the entire OneControl System including wiring and connecting harnesses.

I have friends coming into town this weekend which will give me time to see if the system fails while sitting in the park. Surprisingly, past failures occurred after having been parked for two or more days, not after moving. This leads me to think it might have been temperature related. If all goes well, I hope to take the RV on the road in a week or two.

No comments: