Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Weird Winter Weather

It has been unseasonably cool, wet and windy here in the southwest the past couple of months making it the worst winter I have experienced in the last eight years. Reasons for the inclement weather have ranged from a polar vortex to climate change due to cow flatulence to President Trump's tweeting. Fortunately, I believe I have discovered the real cause of the problem.

Using the latest technology in artificial intelligence, advanced differential calculus and a quantum super computer, I have found a direct correlation between where Sunny & Stormy Weathers are located and the weather. It appears that cold air, rain, snow, hurricanes, tornadoes, flooding, pestilence, etc. follow them everywhere they go. And yes, they are currently in southern Arizona which explains a lot.

As part of my preparation for our trip next month, I will be purchasing an emergency survival kit along with foul weather gear. The good news is that I should not have worry about heat exhaustion, sunburn or dusty trails.

Is this any way to treat a new Jeep

2 comments:

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL said...

I had a feeling.

Jim Brown said...

I think they may have a future in going to heat ravaged, drought stricken areas and charge for their services.