Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Contact QR Code

QR codes are two-dimensional barcodes containing information that can be viewed using a QR code reader. You see them in stores, magazines, etc. It is a great way to store data in an easily machine-readable format.

As a full-time RVer, I am continually meeting people that I want to share contact information with, particularly, the url of my blog. I have some calling cards that I can hand out but there are occasions when I do not have them with me. However, I generally carry my smartphone wherever I go so I created a barcode that contains my name and blog address using a QR code generator...


I keep the above image on my phone so that it can be scanned by others with smartphones. It's a quick and easy process that, hopefully, you can use.

No comments: