Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Park Model

After nine and a half years living full-time in a RV, I decided it might be nice to have a home to come home to, so I have purchased a used park model in the Arizonian RV Park. It is on a corner lot in the rear of the park with a great view of the Superstition Mountains (home of the Lost Dutchman Mine)...

I am keeping the RV and will continue to travel whenever I get the desire to hit the road again. I may have to change the name of my blog to "Ex-Full-time RVer".

5 comments:

lastrick said...

Park models are great for the winter...summer will get HOT! We looked at one in Florida but they wanted over $600 a month after we'd purchased it.

Sunny Weathers said...

Maybe "part time RVer"? The place looks great!! Close enough that maybe we can get together sometime this winter.

Jim Brown said...

lastrick - The plan is to spend the winter in the park model and then head north in the RV for the summer.

Sunny - I am looking forward to getting together this winter. One of the advantages of having a park model is not having to pack everything up in order to take a short trip.

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL said...

Congrats Jim. Looks nice.

Jim Brown said...

Thanks! The more time I spend in the park model, the better I like it.