Wednesday, January 03, 2024

Kryptex Cryptocurrency Miner

There are a number of Windows based programs that will allow you to earn passive income by mining cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin using your home computer. They run 24/7 in the background with an Internet connection and you can still use your PC for other tasks. It should be noted that these programs run hot and your system needs to have excellent cooling capacity. My experience has been not to run them on laptops as they generally overheat and then shut down.

I am trying out another cryptocurrency miner called Kryptex. It supposedly generates more income than most other miners. If you would like to try it along with me, here is a referral link: https://www.kryptex.com/?ref=006df462. The program is projecting I will earn around $40/month (at current Bitcoin prices) with my RTX 3080 GPU. Time will tell.

No comments: