Sunday, March 26, 2017

Travel Plans

I am getting ready to haul my Jeep and RZR to Moab, UT tomorrow and then return to Lake Havasu to load up the RV. It's a bit of an inconvenience having to make two trips but well worth the effort to have both my toys in such a remarkable OHV area.

Before returning to Moab, I am going to take a long side trip to Yuma and Tucson to see if those are areas where I would like to spend next winter. Then, it's on to Las Cruces to join that dynamic duo, Sunny & Stormy Weathers, and explore New Mexico & Colorado on our way to Moab. We plan to visit Carlsbad Caverns, White Sands National Monument, the National Radio Astronomy Observatory and Cascade Canyon via the Durango & Silverton Railroad.

As I once told Willie Nelson, "it's good to be on the road again".

No comments: