Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Jayco Seneca Sold

Over the last year I have become increasingly disenchanted with RVing. The difficulty in finding available campsites along with significant increases in the cost of fuel, campsites, maintenance and insurance are some of the reasons for selling the Jayco. All in all, it simply is not as much fun as when I started out ten years ago. I am not sure what my future travel plans will be, but I figure I can stay in a lot of motels and Airbnbs by selling the RV and eliminating the cost of owning/maintaining a large motorhome.

2 comments:

Sunny Weathers said...

The main thing is are you still having fun? I sure hope so!

Jim Brown said...

I am having fun, albeit, not as much as when I was traveling and seeing things for the first time. I am still trying to figure out what I want to do next.