Sunday, July 08, 2018

Kanab, Utah

This is my first visit to Kanab and after leaving the visitor's center, I realized you could probably spend a month here and still not see everything this area has to offer. However, most of the attractions require some hiking so I want to return when it is cooler.

I am staying at the Kanab RV Corral near the center of town. In addition to most of the amenities you would want in a RV park, it has "Gigabit Fiber WiFi and the latest technology for fast solid connections throughout the park". I have never stayed in a park where uploads/downloads were this fast.

4 comments:

Sunny Weathers said...

That is one good looking rig!

Jim Brown said...

Thanks! So far, I have been very happy with it.

Dean said...

Interesting, Terrie and I stayed in this park in May. Found it to be centrally located to a lot of good stuff. Glad you enjoyed your stay and finally got your R-Pod.

Jim Brown said...

I am looking forward to going back when it is cooler and exploring some of the OHV trails.