Saturday, November 16, 2019

Road Trip

After being cooped up in the RV for a couple of days due to a suspected norovirus, I elected to drive up to Tonopah, NV to get outside and away from all the craziness on TV. There have not been many times since I became a full-time RVer that I felt "cabin fever" was creeping up on me, but this was one of those times.

On the way up, I stopped at the Area 51 Alien Center for lunch...

I have a feeling I am not in Kansas anymore

Next, was Goldfield, an old mining town that has some interesting pieces of equipment and vehicles...

Click on photos to enlarge



Nevada is a large state with very few cities, so you see a lot of signs like this...


When I arrived in Tonopah, it was 53 degrees. They are forecasting a low tonight of 29. It has been a while since I have experienced those kind of temperatures!

No comments: