Saturday, November 19, 2022

EcoFlow DELTA 2 Portable Power Station

Summer here in southern Arizona is our "monsoon season" when high winds and lightning often knockout power to the park. Normally, it is out for only a couple of hours, but during that time you cannot watch tv, use the computer or even run a fan.

I had been thinking of buying a portable power station when Amazon had a sale on the EcoFlow Delta 2 that included two free 100 watt solar panels. I chose the DELTA 2 because it charges quickly and uses iron phosphate batteries that last much longer than lithium batteries. With a capacity of 1kWh, I will have enough energy to power most essentials for hours.



Another reason for the purchase is the possibility of me doing some overlanding with the Jeep. This way I can run 110 volt appliances as well as charge USB devices out in the middle of nowhere. Never know when you might want a cappuccino and the nearest Starbucks is a 100 miles away. This is my idea of "roughing it". 😎

No comments: