Friday, March 08, 2024

Bitcoin

Long time followers of this blog know that I began mining cryptocurrency back when Bitcoin was around $100/coin. Currently, it is at an all time high of approximately $69,000/coin. I now have over $6,000 in cryptocurrency at today's rates (not bad for a passive income).

Back in January, I posted an article on Kryptex mining software which has turned out to be one of the more profitable programs I have tried. One unique feature of the software is the myriad of ways you can redeem your cryptocurrency...


After choosing a $50 Amazon eGift Card, I received an email within 48 hours that allowed me to deposit the credit directly into my Amazon account without any complications. If you would like to try the program and have a high end computer with excellent cooling, here is my referral code: https://www.kryptex.com/?ref=006df462.

No comments: