Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Too Much Information

Yesterday, I stopped at a RV dealership to have them test the 7 pin connector to see if it was delivering power to the Jeep's battery. Before they would perform that very simple test, they first required more information on my RV then the South Dakota DMV. It took longer to check into service then it did to find and repair the problem.

Today, I tried to get a haircut. They wanted me to stand outside with a mask and give them my name, telephone number, email and mailing addresses. I told them I was only in town for a couple of days and just wanted to get a haircut. Their reply was "I must give them that information or they would not cut my hair". I decided to let my hair grow a little longer.

I miss the simpler times when if you wanted a product or service, you gave them your money and did not have to play twenty questions.

No comments: