Thursday, April 05, 2018

Eldorado Canyon Mine Tours

I think most people would be surprised at the number of interesting places within an hour's drive of Las Vegas. Today, I visited Eldorado Canyon Mine Tours located in Eldorado Canyon at the historical Techatticup Mine (the oldest, richest and most famous gold mine in Southern Nevada). I photographed so many old and unique vehicles that I thought a slideshow would be the best way to display them...


If you would like to view a full screen version of the slideshow, click here

After the mine, I continued east to some remote areas of Lake Mead where I discovered a late model Ford F-150 trying unsuccessfully to learn how to swim...



This occurred within a national recreational area so I suspect the owner will be hit with some massive fines in addition to the cost of repairing or replacing the truck.

No comments: