Sunday, July 05, 2020

Change of Plans

I had intended to take Highway 101 up the coast of Oregon and Washington. Unfortunately, I am finding it difficult to locate available sites at campgrounds along the way (particularly, for the weekends). I suspect it is a combination of some campgrounds still being closed and high demand from summer vacationers. I think Spring or Fall when the kids are in school might be a better time to take this trip.

In any event, I am going to head eastward. I am still working on an itinerary. Having to find a retina center for treating my macular degeneration every 7 weeks complicates the process. Sometimes, it feels like I spend more time planning than actually doing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep the post coming, so we know where you are.

Jim Brown said...

Will do.