Sunday, June 27, 2021

Back Home

I returned to the Arizonian a little earlier than planned. I simply ran out of interesting things to do in the Show Low area and was getting bored. Fortunately, the temperature here in the valley had dropped down to a balmy 105. The forecast for next week is in the 90s with a reasonable chance of rain which is greatly needed. July is typically the "monsoon season", but they did not have one last year which contributed to the area's severe drought. 

My next eye injection is the middle of this month which will give me plenty of time to prepare for my trip to Colorado in August and Utah in September where I am looking forward to some off-road adventures with friends...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Jim...hope the eye injection went well. I remember one in particular that was a bit scary. You are looking great my friend. Miss you and AZ.

Jayne Curtis